LED Expo Thailand 2018, ASEAN’S largest international exhibition on LED products and technology, will be held from May 10-12, 2018 at the Challenger 1, IMPACT Exhibition Center, Bangkok, Thailand. The Show is expected attract around 15,000 visitors from across 53 countries around the globe. With a record-breaking number of exhibitors (approx. 300 Nos), the Expo continues to serve as an ideal platform for global buyers & exhibitors to exchange information and opportunities on the latest LED Lighting trends.
The highlights of the show in LED Expo Thailand, defining FUTURE OF LED for a SMART LIVING are:
SOLAR ZONE : This zone will be showcasing high-performance Solar LED products, services & technology for residential, commercial & industrial sectors to achieve monetary savings on electricity and energy consumption, besides encouraging the usage of renewable energy by harnessing solar energy.
BUSINESS MATCHING : A highly specialized business matching program – strictly for distributors & manufacturers. A dedicated buyer team will source out “wish list” of manufacturers and distributors to be pre-matched.
BUYER PROGRAM : Created specifically to facilitate business matching at the fair, the Buyer Program is an effective platform for the top buyers from the procurement, purchasing & supply-chain management divisions within the energy efficiency, LED as well as electronics sectors to meet with the exhibitors on a pre-scheduled, one-on-one basis.
Benefits of VIP Buyer Program:
- Complimentary 1-2 night accommodation at IBIS IMPACT during 10-12 May 2018 in LED Expo Thailand
- Access to the Business Matching Zone (complimentary refreshments and WiFi)
- Free Copy of Show Directory of LED Expo Thailand
- Screening and selection will be done based on the eligibility criteria.
- A list of matched exhibitors will be provided, including company profiles and the latest products / materials / machinery
- Upon confirmation, business matching meetings will be scheduled to make your trip more smooth and efficient
Apart from thematic zone, a series of seminars, forums and networking activities will take place during three days to shed light on different hot topics in lighting industry. A seminar themed “iLIGHT Connect: International LED Summit” will be staged featuring representatives from the global LED Industry to discuss how this revolutionary concept reshape and connect our life.
LIGHTING & ENERGY SAVING CONSULTATION CENTRE : This would facilitate a free discussion between trade visitors & industry professionals for their current and future business projects to save the cost and use suitable products.
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN VILLAGE : This special village would showcase amazing works of famous architects & designers besides displaying student projects in Thailand to increase the efficiency of every building.
LED CAFÉ : A great resting place for all trade visitors after a long walks in the halls of LED Expo Thailand, LED Café will serve a variety of refreshments and mouth-watering delicacies. The café will be decorated with creative LED lighting techniques.
LoT (LED OF THINGS) : It is aimed at bringing forth innovations taking place in LED signage system with sound and light effects to keep the visitors engaged.
LED SUMMIT 2018 (THAI) : Steered by the committee of experts, the conference attracts high-powered keynotes and serves stimulating discussions in an open environment. The topics will cover the trends in LED lighting technology, lighting standard, government support policies and design solution.
iLIGHT CONNECT: LIGHTING WORKSHOP : The idea behind this workshop is to create awareness about the lighting design process among the participants to enable them construct their own lighting installations. Participants will choose if they wish to learn architectural or landscape lighting techniques under the supervision of Dr. Acharawan Chutarat
- Architectural Lighting: Groups have the choice of building facade or public space
- Landscape Lighting: Groups have the choice of trees, vegetation, pathways or lawn area within the existing landscape environment.
INTERNATIONAL LED SUMMIT : The Summit in LED Expo Thailand will focus on case studies, discussions over the latest trends, innovations and technology in both interior & exterior rifts. A panel discussion will hoist the influences and issues that designers, owners & operators come across when it comes to implementing the LED technology.
Discrete speakers will throw some light on the opportunities that LED provide us today which we did not have in past. The main focus will be on ‘Future of LED’ along with other contemporary issues such as smart lighting & loT. All these are grouped under four separate heads to be addressed under four different sessions:
- The Future of Lighting – and where are we now?
- Smart Lighting – Opportunities and Constraints
- Lighting Festivals – Beyond the Wow Factor
- City Light – Planning a Night-time Economy
Each invited speaker has been selected by IAC based on their expertise, practical experience and notoriety in their particular field of professional lighting design, education or research.
- James Wallace, Perth, Australia
- Martin Klaasen (Principal KLD, Singapore & Australia)
- Lear Hsieh (Principal of MS Design and President of CLDA, Taiwan)
- Carry Yu (GM/Design Director CSLC, Chongqing, China)
- Johan Moritz (Snr Lighting Designer, City of Malmo, Sweden)
- Kjell Hult (Alingsås, Sweden)
- Acharawan Chutarat (BioArchitek/KMUTT)
Lux-n-Lum is an official media partner of LED Expo Thailand.