ASEAN’S largest show on LED technology & lighting solutions will transform the notion about how LED & light is perceived with LED EXPO THAILAND 2019 + LIGHT ASEAN!
With passing years, LED Expo Thailand has evolved much to touch new heights, offering limitless business opportunities, the organisers have decided to add another feather to the cap by introducing a new chapter, labeled as Light ASEAN in the 7th edition of the unrivalled exhibition.
The 2018 edition of the event witnessed the presence of 243 exhibitors from 12 countries showcasing their products to 12,347 visitors from 47 countries along with 656 business meetings, establishing a multitude of new trade partnerships. Also, the Thailand LED Summit was attended by 938 delegates & iLight Connect International Summit was attended by 100 delegates. The 2019 edition is expected to welcome 250+ exhibitors catering to the sourcing needs of more than 15,000 visitors from all across the world.
The global LED lighting market is set for swift expansion and is expected to reach USD 54.28 billion by 2022; growing at a CAGR of around 13% between 2017 and 2022. Thailand’s LED lighting market accounts for 12% of the total lighting market share with a projected growth rate of CAGR 30% during 2015- 2020.
LED Expo Thailand aims to support and speed up this upswing by providing a dynamic hub for LED/lighting companies, mainly from Southeast Asian countries, to congregate, promote and partner with neighboring LED markets at a niche level.
So, the new Show, christened as LED Expo + Light ASEAN, aimed at bringing forth innovations in the world of illumination on varied fronts based on the rapidly changing applications of lights and lighting products integrated with smart technology & entertainment, etc.
This is beside showcasing LED technology & products, encompassing solar products, LED signages, LED technology for agriculture, etc., thereby adding newer possibilities offering more to explore businesses for both – exhibitors and visitors alike.
LED Expo + Light ASEAN welcomes visitors from varied business spheres including government agencies and state enterprises; architects; lighting industry professionals, industrial estate and manufacturing companies, hotels and resorts to explore the use of LED for various applications in commercial usage.
Whether you are looking to generate new sales leads or aiming to maintain relationships with existing clients, seek local partners, developing new business in key markets is always challenging. With LED Expo Thailand + Light ASEAN 2019, you will be able to maximize your businesses by gaining access to ASEAN markets.
- SOLAR LED ZONE : This zone highlights high performance Solar LED products, services and technology for housing, commercial and industrial sectors
- SMART LIGHTING AND SMART CITY ZONE : A special pavilion for new technologies that would bring forth smart lighting innovation for factory, building & street displaying latest innovations & system applications as how technology can play part in making smart cities
- THAILAND LED SUMMIT: It is a conference on LED lighting product & technology steered by the committee of experts. The topics will cover the trends in LED lighting technology, lighting standard, government support policies and design solution
- LED SIGNAGE : A platform to facilitate the display of innovative and trending LED signage with applications in retail, hospitality and government sectors
- PCB ZONE: A specific zone highlighting high performance PCB technology, products, services and technology
- Website: https://www.ledexpothailand.com/
- Event Name: LED Expo Thailand 2019+Light ASEAN
- Date: 27th-29thJune, 2019
- Venue: Hall 7-8, IMPACT EXHIBITION & CONVENTION CENTER, BANGKOK, THAILAND
- Timing: 10am – 6pm